- Leonardi, P.M & Keppler (Meyer), S.R. (2015) Social Media as Social Lubricant: How Ambient Awareness Eases Knowledge Transfer, American Behavioral Scientist, 59(1), 10-34.
- Keppler (Meyer), S.R., Pierce, C.S., Kou, Y., Leonardi, P.M., Nardi, B.A., & Bailey, D.E. (2015). Offshoring Digital Work, But Not Physical Output: Differential Access to Task Objects and Coordination in Globally Distributed Automotive Engineering and Graphic Design Work. In Digital and Social Media, 2015. HICSS. Proceedings of the 48th Annual Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences. IEEE.
Papers Under Review or Revision
- Keppler, S.M., Leonardi, P.M., & Smilowitz, K.R. Initial and Ongoing Trust in Relational Contracts. Reject and Resubmit, Management and Service Operations Management.
- Keppler, S.M. Multiple Owners, Multiple Perspectives: Individual Differences in Interorganizational Network Visibility. Major Revision, Organization Science.
- Keppler, S.M. & Leonardi, P.M. Asking for Knowledge with Relational Confidence: Targeted Learning and Signaling on Social Technologies at Work. Under Review, Information Systems Research.
- Keppler, S.M. & Leonardi, P.M. Resourcing for Organizational Survival. In preparation for the Academy of Management Journal.
- Keppler, S.M. Front Line Resource Procurement in Under Resourced Organizations. In preparation for Management Science.